- Our expertise lies in the local governments and utilities market; our experienced team includes utilities and local government employees, long-time consultants within the sector, and professional accountants who have worked as auditors and advisors to various industry organizations.
- We offer a customer service-oriented solution that is fully integrated with Microsoft Dynamics GP and provides financial management, people management, asset management, work management, and customer management.
- We have been providing solutions since 1997.
- Over 300 clients in North America, the Caribbean, and South Africa.
- We can address any billing need your organization might have including: electricity, water, wastewater, stormwater, gas, cable, Internet, and telephone.
- As a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, we work exclusively with Microsoft products, ensuring that our clients have access to the latest Microsoft technologies.
“We wanted to find an integrated solution that utilized a SQL database to allow for the compatibility and connection to other data sources. It would allow us to utilize other applications that would improve our customer service.”
Christmas notes that it was not hard to find a solution provider; “Actually it was fairly easy. A few of us attended a number of conferences where we made contacts, sent out a Request for Proposal, and the word spread that we were looking for a solution. We also contacted some other utilities and inquired about what they were using.”
Christmas continues, “We reviewed many systems and Cogsdale rated high because of its versatility. Cogsdale’s system had more user-defined fields available, and the staff were able to suggest how we could accomplish all of our requests.”
Information Technology Manager, Berkeley County Water & Sanitation